Flynn/Flin/Flinn maybe from County Mayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flynn/Flin/Flinn maybe from County Mayo

I am searching for the parents of a group of Flynn siblings who came from County Mayo. They left about 1860. Names are Bryan, Elizabeth, James, John, Delia, Catherine. Their parents might have been John Flynn and Catherine Nahly/Mally/Mally/Hally. We can't read it. Places referred to are Galway, Claran, Bog of Allen. Having no luck - for decades. Help please. Mary

Hiya Mary.....just rung my mate Francis Flynn...he`s 67 and his grandads sister was a Delia Flynn....she married a Harry Berrisford ....been on Lancs bmd and they married in 1910 in West Derby district of Liverpool....actually in a church in Fairfield....Franny tells me he thinks his g grandad was from Wicklow and his g grandmother was from Westport Co Mayo.....do you have ANY of your Flynns in the 1871 census ??.....is Westport in your research ??....allan
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

looking for parents to Arther flynn born county mayo ireland had a son called micheal and his wife was called bridget any help would be good thanks

Comment

Working...
      X