Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDS photographs?

Hi

are you allowed to photograph the microfilms from the readers as i know you cant take photocopies?

many thanks
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

My LDS centre allows photocopies of microfilm entries at 10p per page.

You may photograph instead IF YOU ASK NICELY, lol and in that case, a small contribution would be a nice thing to do.

OC

Comment

i didnt see a photocopier, i perhaps should have asked! id rather have a photocopy version i think
      Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

There is one microfilm reader machine at my local centre which photocopies on demand, as it were, but if you don't get allocated that machine you have to queue up for it!

OC

Comment

In the London LDS you can put the image on a memory stick or have a photo copy . I guess it depends on what sort of IT facilities each one has

Comment

At my small centre there's no photocopying facility, but they will let you take photos.

Comment

The centre near me is tiny, just one room. Im going to attempt to go today to order some films so will ask then about photocopying
              Robyne

Comment

Working...
              X