Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please can you check the NBI for me

Hi,

I am hoping someone will be able to find 2 burials for me. They are for Richard Woods who died 12/2/1933 and Edith Frances Woods who died 19/02/1933. They lived in Port Sunlight in Cheshire. They were husband and wife.

Many Thanks
    Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Sorry Fi

This isn't on the NBI

Very little is on after 1900

Comment

Thank you for searching for me Margaret.

Your time and support is much appreciated.
      Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Comment

Have you asked for a look up at the county record office? Where is the local church / cemetery? At those dates it could still be in the church / cemetery.

Comment

I have not asked for that yet but thanks for the suggestion.
          Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Comment

I have found local cemetery offices very helpful.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Yes I would agree with Christine
              Writing a nice letter/email to the local cemetery office/local authority usually brings about great results.
              I have done this in Scotland and Wales and have been sent loads of really useful information, very promptly and at no charge.
              Good luck with your search.
              herky
              Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Hi

Have you tried Landican Cemetery? that is the main cemetery for the Wirral. If you are able to find out what cemetery they are in and their burial plots, I would be able to visit the cemetery for you.

Regards, Sarah

Comment

Working...
                X