looking for children to these....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for children to these....

Hi everyone hope you all well I was wondering if you could help me with any news on marriages & children for:

(As of Census year 1901) All born in & around Aston area of Birmingham (sorry that bit of info would help!LOL)

Elizabeth Mullins aged 14(born 1867)

Alice Mullins aged 11 (born 1890)

William Mullins aged 10 (born 1891)

Thomas Mullins aged 9 (born 1892)

George Mullins aged 5 (born 1896)

Winifred aged 3 (born 1898)

Mary Ann Mullins aged 9m (born 1901)

Many thanks
    Bashful
    xxxx
    Last edited by bashfulwomble; 07-06-09, 20:37.

Bashful - you might be better off on the research board - maybe one of the Mods will help you to move your thread.

You might also want to mention where they were in 1901?

Good luck!
    Just Mandy

"They certainly broke the mould when they made me!"

Comment

Have moved it to Research
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Just for reference 1901:

Source Citation: Class: RG13; Piece: 2857; Folio: 136; Page: 25

In Aston, Warwickshire

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

a possible:

William Mullins married Clara Chapman October-November-December 1918 in Aston District.

Children include Winifred, William, Mary, Clara, Luke, John, William.

Have a look around on free bmd:

FreeBMD - Search

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

thank you
            xxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Tom View Post
              Just for reference 1901:

In Aston, Warwickshire
              what does that mean?

If i was to quote these at the central library in B'ham would they know what i wanted?
              thanks
              Tom
              xxx
              ps gud luck with you qualifying as a teacher.....i'm a teaching assistant!

Comment

Bashful

That reference is just for the 1901 census, in case anyone wanted to look at them on the census to see where they were living.

If you were to order the potential marriages you can buy them through the GRO for £7 if you have found the GRO reference number (available on Free BMD). If you think you know where they might have married (as in the church) you can go to the local records office you could search through the marriage indexes. I think these will probably be available at B'ham central library but you would need to check.

Do you know when either of the parents died? Is it possible they left a will - it might mention sons / daughters in laws and grandchildren. If you know when they died you could check the probate calander. This is probably available at B'ham central library but again you would need to check.

Thanks for the good luck - I am on placement at the moment with a year 6 class. Really enjoying it. I worked as a TA last year with year 2 and really enjoyed that as well.

Comment

Ha Ha sometime during the hols Iam going to have to spend the day in Birmingham, I will have to speak kindly to nan & granda to see if she can have my 2!!!! I am working in year 4 & will be with year 3 in Sept.

Trying to fit this on as well & my son is autistic! So you cna just imagine - not much time!!!
                  But hey I will get there at some stage.

Thanks for your advice

wendy
                  xxxx

Comment

Working...
                  X