Lucy Kemp in 1901?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy Kemp in 1901?

Hi all, a couple of weeks back I was looking for a death or re-marriage for Lucy Kemp as I couldn't see her on the 1901. Elaine in Spain kindly found one and one for her husband, however the one for Lucy was no right as the age was 10 yrs out! I then posted to say that I had found Lucy in 1901 and guess what, now I can't see her! (I should of kept the record!!):o, can anyone else see her please?
    B. 1828/1829, essex

Do you know where in Essex she was born ?
    and do you remember who was with her in the household (1901) ?
    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

she names a couple of places- stock and stanford rivers, I cant remember who she was with though- sorry. Maybe I should look again at the deaths- maybe something will pop out at me and i just missed something- if you can't see her

Comment

Hi
        just search for the thread it should still be on here if Elaine found it for you and it was only a couple weeks ago.
        GWEN

Comment

This was the original thread
          Elaine

Comment

Hi all,
            its not the deaths I am looking for, its Lucy on the 1901, I posted to say I had found her on it, but now I have looked again and can't seem to find her :(

Comment

Class: RG13; Piece: 1692; Folio: 33; Page: 15.
              Jess

Comment

thanks jess!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X