Need help looking for a death please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help looking for a death please

My Mum's cousin sadly passed away last week & I was trying to see if one of her other cousins was still alive or not. His sister sent details of her family, births marriages etc but didn't mention if he was still alive. Mum thinks he is probably dead, but I can't check properly since I no longer have access to ancestry.
    I would pm the details. Thanks
    Lynn

PM me if you still need this, Lynn, and I'll see what I can find.
    Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Lorry has very kindly looked & not been able to find a death. Would anyone be able to double check the pre 1983 just in case Lorry missed it? (This was her idea, I am not doubting her abilities )
      Lynn

Comment

you can pm me and I will have a go if you like, i maybe no better though

Comment

Have pm'd you Tessie, thanks.
          I should say that I am not looking to contact the gentleman if he is alive, as Mum remembers him being trouble. I am just interested to see how many cousins Mum still has. There were 2 on her father's side, both of whom I believe are still alive & 4 on her mother's side, of whom 1 is alive & this gentleman is the other.
          Lynn

Comment

just pm'd you lynn and i couldn't see anything either!

Comment

Thanks for looking Tessie
              Lynn

Comment

HI Lynn

have sent you a Pm
                WendyP

Comment

I have spoken to Mum & she said that her cousin was always known by his 2nd name, which maybe why he can't be found. She can't remember him being talked about much as his mother wasn't liked by Mum's family. His Trouble could well have been mental as well as possibly criminal. Sadly because of a fairly common surname, I may not be able to find out.
                  Lynn

Comment

Working...
                  X