Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very long shot!

Hi

someone years ago on GR very kindly went to the British Columbia records office and gave me some great information on the death of a relative. stupidly i deleted it, so now need to look for the information again.:(

I have all the reference details from the BC archives site so would be really greatful if anyone is in the vicinity whether they could take a look for me.

many thanks
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

can you have copies ordered?

Comment

I had some death registrations and certificates sent from BC via a cousin's cousin and they cost A LOT.

Death Registrations $55:75 each
      Death Certificates $12:50 each

The certificates contain next to nothing so it's the Registration that are best to buy.
      Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

I recently made contact with a fabulous lady in BC Canada - she got me list as long as your arm of births, deaths and marriages for family that went out there. Where are your folks from?
        Buttercup

Comment

Originally posted by Lensgirl View Post
          Hi

someone years ago on GR very kindly went to the British Columbia records office and gave me some great information on the death of a relative. stupidly i deleted it, so now need to look for the information again.:(

I have all the reference details from the BC archives site so would be really greatful if anyone is in the vicinity whether they could take a look for me.

many thanks
          Oops you said BC, sorry, not listening :o
          Buttercup

Comment

Originally posted by Lensgirl View Post
            Hi

many thanks
            Would you like me to email her and see if she will get them for you? Perhaps you could pm me
            Buttercup

Comment

Jenoco has offered to do BC look-ups, I think. She did some for me a couple of years ago.
              Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

There are a couple of people in the Wiki offering to do BC lookups (Jenoco being one of them as Uncle John said)

Canada - Family Tree Forum
                Jackie

Comment

Yep, I do look-ups and will look after this one next week.
                  Jenny

Comment

Well That's what I get for going out for dinner (pizza)
                    I can also do look ups (just not in March and April)
                    Don't pay money
                    A photocopy only costs me 40 cents and it is a small price to pay
                    for all the help I've received.
                    Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

Working...
                    X