Ancestry Half Price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Half Price!

Too good to be true? No, new members can sign up for a year's subscription half price, but only until the end of June. Here's the necessary link...

- Ancestry.co.uk

Thanks Douglass I am sure that will come in really useful for people during the credit crunch
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

see you have got it lol
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Can existing members sign up? I have cancelled my sub which runs out on the 6th June, and at the moment it is saying that i would need to pay the full lot
        Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

As I read it, it applies only to your first year of membership. I would think that excludes existing and previous members.

Comment

My membership expired the beginning of last month. I have tried the link posted by Dugless putting in my old membership name and password and it seems to work even autofilling my address.

Comment

I have been sent the offer even though I was a previous member, but didn't renew my subscribtion last year.
              Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

I am an existing member,until today that is. I cancelled my subscription 2 weeks ago, so after seeing this info about half price, which some people had been receiving this offer by email, i gave them a ring to see if i could renew with this offer.

The answer i was given that it is only open to new subscription , and to those who had received the email. I do understand though, that some existing members near to renewal, have also rang them and been given this opportunity to renew at the discounted rate.

Ancestry do seem to operate an unfair system, i have been a member for 4 years, why don't they give a discount for continued membership, perhaps i live on a different planet expecting this sort of thing.

I will wait to see if i get an email,if i don't, they have lost my membership,although i really don't want not to have this facility.

George
                Researching Drury, Tinley, Watson, Pavier. Mainly Nottinghamshire

Comment

Will you all who want to take up this offer look at the other thread as well then you will see how to get round things
                  borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Yes, I put this on last week I think as the offer is til end of June.

People who have been members previously are getting the sub on here and over on GR - so they dont seem to be fussing about it that much. Worth a go if you havent got a sub at present I should think.

Comment

Working...
                    X