Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• william or walter king 1915

please can anyone help with this dreded KING family,

WILLIAM W KING 1913 married a winifred jull in 193 ?
    had daughter GEORGINA KING 1937 fathers name on birth cert william or walter king
    joined the merchant navy.
    the family moved from london in the war to bedfordshire where 2 more children were born JANET 1943 (which i have a birth certificate for ) with walter as father instead of william,( looks like he dropped william) and HENRY KING 1944.

they then moved back to london,and lived in upland rd east dulwich, london s.e.

i cannot find his marriage or the death of his son HENRY in about 2005 ish

i have had one marriage cert which was wrong, (which was for 1934) i have sent it back.

any help would be so appreciated

kelly

how do you know her surname was jull?
    ignore that just found her birth entry- so her birth cert says she was born in deptford?
    Last edited by tessie31082; 31-05-09, 10:49.

Comment

Kelly - some names in your posts may still be alive. You need to remove them as living people's details aren't permitted on this part of FTF.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

ho sorry i didnt know that, but how do you find people if your not allowed to put there names on here and how do you know they are still alive because i dont ? infact i am sure they are dead ?

how did you find her birth as a couldnt ? and winifred jull was on janets birth cert and henry who i am certain is dead was henry juff i think this was a spelling mistake. but does fit in but i cant find his death ? i was told that he threw his self under a train but not sure ?

thank you for your time

kelly
        Last edited by kellycook; 01-06-09, 08:11.

Comment

Kelly you are actually looking for the death of henry King, yes? Not Henry Juff/Jull. Do you know where he died?
          Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

yes his death i was told about 2005 ish he threw his self under a train, not sure where or if its true ?
            and also the marriage of william or walter king to winifred jull. also any marriage of G King
            and J king
            any help would be so appreciated

thank you kelly

Comment

good morning Kelly....on freebmd it gives Winifreds birth as March Qtr 1893 registered in Eastry (Kent)Ref No 2a 980 Winifred Annie Jull.....you say she marries W King in 193?....this means she would be 40ish and I can`t find her marriage on Freebmd...so I`m thinking maybe Winifred had been married before and married W King in another name...I`ll have a look ...be back soon....allan
              added....sorry Kelly but I can`t find ANY marriage for Winifred Jull on freebmd....allan
              found William W King b sep qtr 1913 registered Camberwell 1d 1785 Mothers Maiden name WALLER....3 births in Camberwell for King and mothers maiden name Waller....William had a brother and a sister...can`t post theirnames in case they are alive...go to www.freebmd.org.uk and put in King and spouses surname Waller and click on births.....good luck...allan
              Last edited by garstonite; 02-06-09, 08:28.
              Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
              oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
              adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
              merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
              coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

thank you all the waller/king children are dead, my gr father was one,
                sorry to say this is not my winifred she was born about 1915 ish could be a bit later, they used to live in upland rd east dulwich london, its henry's death i am trying to find,
                about 2005 ish and walter and winifred's marriage they had there 1st child in 1937, so i would think it would be before then, william or walter was in the merchant navy as a coal loader
                kelly

Comment

I have looked for a death for Henry King b 1944 died about 2005 and there is only one that comes up immediately a David Henry King b 11 Dec 1944 in Hammersmith and Fulham.

If he died in 2006 the index isn't available on line so you'll have to look for a record office that has the index and look on that.
                  Clare

Comment

ok thank you so much for your advise, i am going to see if i can find out a bit more, but the person who told me isnt very reliable, h was born in bedfordshire, with sister J, they went there during the war, then returned to london. or the marriage of there parents ?
                    but thank you again

kelly
                    Last edited by kellycook; 09-06-09, 08:34.

Comment

Working...
                    X