Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had a similar problem with 1911 image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had a similar problem with 1911 image?

This is the right hand half of an image from 1911 census:(

Has anyone had a similar experience? What has annoyed me more is my complaint has been ignored! Have complained again today, if they ignore me again I will be even more annoyed and unfortunately for them as I'm not working for the summer will have plenty of time to annoy them!
    Clare

Oh heck that's bad! I've never had a problem and have downloaded tons of images. Not very good customer service if they don't reply to your contact, especially when they have a monopoly on the images.
    Margaret

Comment

when you click on my records and select this record does it still load up the same,as above? just a thought

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Yes Alan unfortunately so, that image was downloaded about 5.00pm today.

I think one mistranscription I submitted has been changed, but as it's unlikely anyone but me will look for it was just a matter of principle!

Margaret I have to say I'm not at all impressed the mis-transcriptions are ridiculous and this is just down right poor.
        Clare

Comment

Working...
        X