Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone restore these donkeys please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone restore these donkeys please?

This is a photo from 1919 of my Dad and his brother on donkeys at Scarborough. Could someone please restore it in sepia?
    Joy

How's this?

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

What a gorgeous photo!
      Pam

Comment

I agree with Pam, what a fabulous photo!, I'm green with envy....:o

Comment

OMG 1919 Bet my Nana and Grandad are somewhere on that beach ;;;lovely photo Joy
          borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Wendy, that's really lovely - thank you so much! It's one of my favourite photos I must admit, and it's going on a scrapbook page with other photos of us as little girls on donkeys - not much changes!
            Joy

Comment

I am a bit rusty and not supposed to be doing restoration work because of my RSI and I am paying for it now, hopfuly I can start to do more photos when I am better.

hope you like them i can remove the frames if you want and change anythink you want.
              Last edited by Britec; 18-05-09, 15:18.

Comment

Thank you Brian - they look great! Sorry to hear about your RSI though. I'm keeping the sepia look, and will be mounting it on to a scrap book page, so do you think you could remove the frame from that one? Thanks very much again.
                Joy

Comment

Hi Joy

Here you go

Comment

Thanks Brian. That's great.
                    Joy

Comment

Sticking plaster, grapes and cheese for Brian + sympathy
                      I know how debilitating RSI can be and you can/'t photoshop it better ! :(

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Rachel,

I work on computers all day then I come home and use them more, and i don't mind pain but both my arms and hands have real bad pain, photoshop photo restoration just makes it 10 times as bad, so I have to take it easy, I am gutted because I like to help people and love photo restoration.

and thanks again for your kind thoughts

Comment

Hi Brian
                          What are the symptoms for RSI ?
                          My doctor said I had carpal tunnel and I have had cortisone injections but they have not helped, I get "pins and needles" and numbness.
                          Jack

Comment

Working...
                          X