Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry trouble attaching census info

Hi all

I have found the Underwood I am looking for in the 1881 census under Enderwood, so am trying to attach it to my tree on Ancestry. The page keeps stopping on the review and save page, nothing loads not even the details of my Underwood in the green at the top above where it says review and save.
    It just says add to your tree twice one under another, (nothing there to add) and in the green above is stuck on loading. Everything else I am doing is OK. Help!!!

Lynda

Think it must be just having a hiccup - if you can go back later and try again.

I've had trouble before when adding the whole family on the census and sometimes ended up with the same census twice!!!

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

JBee I often end up with the record twice any ideas why ????

Comment

Unfortunately not or I wouldn't keep doing it.

I've decided now that I don't care if there are two attachments of the same census as trying to get rid of one is just tooooooo much hassle.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

I cant stand it so end up deleting one each time.

Comment

Working...
          X