Model Family Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Family Tree

If you're fed up with paperwork on your tree, take a look at this wonderful alternative...
    Bringing the past to life: Retired couple spend £100,000 recreating family tree through scale models | Mail Online

The models are wonderful - I hope they have plenty of descendants to appreciate them - but I suspect the reporter didn't have the same attention to detail in dating the photograph and portrait.
    Phoenix - with charred feathers
    Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

'Nowadays, you can just type a person's name into the computer and his or her past will come up. Lol!
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Originally posted by KiteRunner View Post
        'Nowadays, you can just type a person's name into the computer and his or her past will come up. Lol!
        If only!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          The models are wonderful - I hope they have plenty of descendants to appreciate them - but I suspect the reporter didn't have the same attention to detail in dating the photograph and portrait.
          Come on Phoenix, this is the Daily Maul we are talking about, attention to detail is hardly their strongest point ;)
          https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
          X