• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please can you improve this picture for me

Grandad and Elmas 040509.jpg

Thanks
    Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

One from me
    but you would get a better result if you can scan the original at 300dpi. This is 72dpi.

Niksmum

Comment

This was one of a few pictures taken on my mobile phone on the same and the only one that appears grainy. I dont have a print of the photo sorry. If anyone can resize it I would be grateful so that the grainy problem can be rectified. Thanks for your effort Niksmum very appreciated.
      Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Comment

Is there a reason why no one else is having a go at this picture. It is an important picture as it is one of my Grandad and his wife.

Please have a go, it is just very grainy and my grandad has been a photographer for many years and said it was the only one, taken on the day i visited him,that he wasnt happy with. Grandad is 87, actually 88 this month.

Thanks very much
        Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Comment

The reason is , is that its almost impossible to improve

is that any better?

Jess

Comment

Fi if you could scan it at 300dpi or higher then maybe we can do something about it. At the moment it is only 72 dpi and is very blocky when enlarged.

Here's the best I can do.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thank you ladies, now I can email the versions to him so he can decide which he would like to me get a copy of to send as a real photo as he does not have printing facilities.

Much appreciated.
              Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Comment

Hi Fi & Lilly

One from me

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Thank you to you also Rachel.

Much appreciated
                  Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Comment

Working...
                  X