do you know the Price pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you know the Price pls

Hi, My grandfather was in the Army from 1899-1932 when he died....I have his WW1 records but would like to know if its possible to get his records after WW1 to 1932, I know where he was stationed, his Army Rank, and number , address etc....I have found an address for the Army Personnel Centre in Brown Street Glasgow which tells me they will search the records for a fee...there is no phone number, I am wondering if any one has done this and as there is a fee, how much would I send?? rather than writting to ask them and then waiting for then to write back and tell me, and then apply for them lol....many thanks.....Lilly;)

It's £30 Lilly
    Jay

Comment

It costs 30 pounds, or at least it did when I sent for some. You need the appropriate form - I think there might be a link in the wiki, I´ll have a look for you.
      Elaine

Comment

Service records - Army

- click on Service Records on left hand side of page - download Subject Access Request (SAR) Form
        Elaine

Comment

You'll also need to complete a next of kin form, here's the link

Service records
          Jay

Comment

That great, thank you very much ladies....always wondered what he got up to after the War, now I can find out....lol.....Lilly

Comment

Snap....lol...:D thank you.....Lilly

Comment

Working...
              X