browser keeps closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browser keeps closing

when using IE7 the broser keeps closing on its own. Just done a malware adaware and virus check but still heppens. Can get round this using ffox but a worse prob is that FTM wont open.

I click to open prog and the grey screen appears wiht the ftm logo in the middle, then POOF, it's gone and i'm back to desk top.

Really don't need this . Was going to work on my 'artistic' tree today, or maybe in the garden but it has been completely wasted day as i am poorly sick too.

so apologies if i don't get back to you quickly, what with one thing and athoner.

*miserable and pathetic*
    Rose

You could try doing a system restore or if you think your computer might be getting low on memory, empty the recycle bin, delete temporary files, etc, and do a disk defragment, also check to see what programs are running and see if there are any you don't need.
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

thanks Kate I think we have sorted it. I checked windows updates - which wasn't easy with a browser that kept closing - and downloaded the ones availaible, one of which was IE8 and all now seems to be well.

I also seem to have got my smiles back which is a bonus. :o
      Rose

Comment

That's good - my next suggestion was going to be install IE8!
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
        X