Tribal Pages Visitor Passwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribal Pages Visitor Passwords

I'm about to send out a couple of invitations to a newly created Private TP site. This will be the first time I've done this since the TP security setting options were changed.

I can see that "private" means others can view by invitation only and that they create their own password linked to their e-mail address.

What I can't work out is how I would remove invitees access to the tree if I so wished.

I've had a look at their support section but can't see the answer there so I wondered if anyone on here knew please.
    Gillian
    User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Hi Gill,
    I think that when you invite people it will appear in admin and that there should be a box for you to block them if you so wish.
    Use TP all the time but have not got round to the new settings.
    I would like to know who is accessing my one name study, however so will have a good look once the overnighting grandsons have gone home.
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Hi Gill,
      I have just checked on one of my small trees on TP. When you invite people on to TP you choose if they are family or guest.
      Once you choose and send out the invite a box appears next to their name. Click on the box and one of the options is block.
      Regards
      Jeanie
      If it's to be, it's up to me.
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Thanks Jeanie, that's a great help. I hope the block option will not be necessary, but you never know...
        Gillian
        User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Working...
        X