We're both as faded as the photo now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're both as faded as the photo now!

Please would one of the brilliant magicians work their magic on this one.

It's so very faded now and a fly seems to have got underneath the glass of the frame and eaten one of my teeth, lol

The wall was a pale eau de nil colour, my dress was the colour of milky coffee, the roses were a deepish salmon pink, the ribbons were chocolate brown velvet, the brooch on the collar was my Grandma's diamond crescent. Stu's suit was actually a pale grey and his buttonhole was deep yellow. I can't remember what the thing on the wall sticking out of my right lughole was but could that be "vanished" too, oh and Stu would never have had a bit of hair sticking up, lol, lol

I think it's spent too long in bright light:D

La plus perdue de toutes les journees est celle ou l'on n'a pas ri
    Chamfort

The most completely wasted of all days are those on which we have not laughed

Is this any better?

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh Wendy, I just don't know how you do it!!!

It's absoutely wonderful, thank you.

It's such a pertinent pic for both of us. My Dad died 10 days before our wedding and Stu and I wanted to cancel the celebrations but Mum wasn't having any of it. She didn't feel she could come to the rather posh shindig arranged for the evening but this pic was the lunch organised by our friends in their home.

Give me a tissue someone, thank you again Wendyxxx

Chamfort

Comment

and another one ;)
        woops there's a bit that needs fixing ~ back soon
        OK done it

Last edited by Rachel Scand; 01-05-09, 16:19.
        ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Oh Rachel that's lovely thank you.

It poured with rain on the wedding day...can someone give me a little twisty curl on the left hand side?

I'm only joking.....you peeps are wonderful

This is a pic of me and my boss at the evening reception. I was the godmother to one of his girls and he was the godfather to one of our boys. Is it possible to put my Stu in his place? The photographer was a friend but didn't really understand the concept that we actually wanted pics of all our friends and relations, lol

Chamfort

Comment

Twisty squiggly bits

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Rachel, it's lovely, everyone is so kind and clever.

Don't think I'd been given a "black eye" by anyone, lol, must be another of those darned flies:D

Chamfort

Comment

Hope this is ok

Niksmum

Comment

One from me too.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh my word, I just don't know how you do it Nicksmum and Wendy

I'm so very grateful to everyone and thank you all so muchxxxx

Chamfort

Comment

Working...
                    X