Aol email 'Expired'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aol email 'Expired'

I have an AOL email account that I don't use very offered, now I know why, I was typing a rather long email to a second cousin that I found a couple of years ago, telling her all the news and updates etc about the family , when all of a sudden, a box came flashing up on the screen saying your aol account has expired, to you want to sign in, yes I clicked, and had to put pass word in again, it took my back to my old email, (from second cousin) and my new composed email has vainished!!! grrrrr, all my typing had been in vain..., is this a new thing with AOL,?' timing people out'.....can I stop it happening, so madding when you type emails to lose them like that, sometimes it takes longer than 10 mins to write the darn thing, any suggestions please.;).....Lilly...

I don't use AOL so I can't answer specifically, but you could type the email up using Wordpad or Notepad then copy and paste it into the email box?
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Thanks Kiterunner, that was my exactly thoughts when I lost the email.....!!! I hardly ever use AOL emails, now I know why!!! all my hard work gone.....I will email cousin and ask her to use my other account....thanks again.....;)Lilly

Comment

Working...
      X