Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone help me find Kate and Emily after 1871 please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me find Kate and Emily after 1871 please.

I have Kate and Emily RUST on the 1871 census with their mother RG10; Piece: 95; Folio: 14; Page: 21

Mum and Dad die before 1881.

I have Emily in 1881 RG11; Piece: 99; Folio: 85; Page: 29

No sign of Kate.

After that, nothing!

I can't find a marriage that fits for either of them. I can't find a death either.

I have checked their birth registrations and those are the names they were given.

Can anyone find them?

Kate born 1863 St George Hanover Square
    Emily born 1866 St George Hanover Square
    Last edited by Margaret in Burton; 29-04-09, 19:58.

I don't have a sub on ancestry but when I put kate rust 1863 london (exact) the first one that comes up is 1891 census however nothing comes up on freecen
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

there is also a marriage dec 1888 catherine rust - but still cant see her 1881
      Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Originally posted by jean View Post
        I don't have a sub on ancestry but when I put kate rust 1863 london (exact) the first one that comes up is 1891 census however nothing comes up on freecen
        Hi Jean

That one is a married woman so not a Rust from birth. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Originally posted by jean View Post
          there is also a marriage dec 1888 catherine rust - but still cant see her 1881
          Don't think that is her. Her mum was Catherine but she was registered as Kate.

Comment

on 1891 there is a Kate Essex but I can't find a marriage for either Kate Rust or Tom (Thomas) Essex. Can anyone see it?

census: Class: RG12; Piece: 73; Folio 20; Page 35;
            Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Originally posted by JulesSmith View Post
              on 1891 there is a Kate Essex but I can't find a marriage for either Kate Rust or Tom (Thomas) Essex. Can anyone see it?

census: Class: RG12; Piece: 73; Folio 20; Page 35;
              Tom Essex married Kate Elizabeth Grey. St George Hanover Sq, Dec 1885 1a 775

So that's not her.

Thanks for looking Jules

Comment

Working...
              X