10 free credits scotlands people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 free credits scotlands people

sign up to receive quarterly newsletter and get 10 free credits for scotlands people

Register - Ancestral Scotland
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Thanks Jean :D

I am just downloading a birth certificate.

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Thanks for that, Jean.

I have got a page full of hits for a death and I am trying to view them but I am having a problem I had before -

Now working!
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

A big thank you from me

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Thanks for that Jean. I've now found my husband's 3rd and 4th g grandparents :D:D. I can see I'm going to be spending out for some more credits
            Pauline
            xx
            OPC Lanlivery, Lanivet & Newquay
            www.mumsiep.tribalpages.com

Comment

I must be having a senior moment, I have registered but how do I get the 10 free credits for Scotlands people?

Lesley

Comment

go to www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk and either log on or register. you will be sent an email with a password if you register. then log on and go to buy credits and I think it is at the bottom of the page where it says voucher. copy the code from your ancestral email and bingo
                Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Jean could have sworn I answered your thread earlier but can't find it so will repeat it!
                  I registered on Ancestral Scotland but never received an e mail back with any code. I only want to look up a birth registration. Will 10 free credits be enough or do I have to buy more? I find Scotlandspeople site a bit difficult to follow!!

Lesley

Comment

ten credits will be fine. it costs one for a search, and 5 to look at an image.

Comment

sent you a pm Lesley
                      Jean

Comment

I gave them a hotmail address I rarely use, in case of spam, and hotmail have marked the e-mail received from them as dangerous to open because there's a risk of phishing. Hotmail apparently has an automated system that gives this kind of message in some cases. I haven't opened it so far, just in case - does anyone have any idea why it might have been marked like that?

Comment

Working...
                        X