No announcement yet.

Do you have an Ancestry Worldwide Sub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have an Ancestry Worldwide Sub?

Would it be possible for anyone with a worldwide sub to get me a copy of this document? Pretty please

Selected U.S. Naturalization Records
    Original Documents, 1790-1974

Immigration & Emigration
    Name: Mrs Ashgen Devlet
    State: Pennsylvania

Ashgen was my great-aunt's sister-in-law and we have been trying to trace info on her date and place of birth. I also tried to find a naturalization record for her brother, Antranik Magarian, who was married to my great aunt and also lived in America, but couldn't see anything.

Thanks for reading....

I have the docs for you but I dont know how to post - she's from Varna Bulgaria, born 1904.

Comment

Originally posted by greenwood100 View Post
      I have the docs for you but I dont know how to post - she's from Varna Bulgaria, born 1904.
      Hi greenwood - thank you so much

BULGARIA!!! Blimey, I wasn't expecting that (not sure why not?! lol)

If I send you my email address could you email it to me?

Comment

absolutely!

Comment

Thank you so much - I have replied to your email.

Comment

Hi Greenwood, I wonder if you could point me towards any website that could help me find descendants of my husands`s family who settled in Indiana.from Dumfrieshire, ScotlandThey were in Elkart , Cleveland ,Ohio.in 1850.I them have on 1860 census Robert and Agnes Stephenson, 3 sons.I would love to find out how the family survived ,and if there are any descendants still living there.
            Many thanks
            EP.

Comment

Julip, this is quite an old thread and Greenwood hasn't been on the forum for some time.
              I was going to suggest that you start a new thread, but on reflection I think it is probably better to add it to your existing one for the Stephenson family, asking if other members have any ideas where you might look.
              It's sometimes easier to keep it to the one thread because members can then see what has already been found and how far you have got with the research.
              Elaine

Comment

Julip, I'm quite confused, I don't understand how the Stephensons fit into the earlier thread, but

do you have any more info about them? Names of the sons, dob for Robert & Agnes? Occupation?

Elkhart, Indiana? and Cleveland, Ohio? Ancestry and familysearch has many records from both of those states. If they were in a small enough town, they may have been part a "commemorative biography" that were popular around 1880, and had biographical information written about them.

Comment

I don't think there is any connection with the earlier thread on here, other than Merry was talking about the use of the worldwide Ancestry which someone had advised Julip to look at.

Here is Julip's earlier thread - http://www.familytreeforum.com/showt...phenson-family
                  Photofamily (and anyone else who thinks they can help) ... probably best that you add your comments on there.
                  Elaine

Comment

Working...
                  X