Please help find marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help find marriage

I know this marriage took place as I have the certificate, but I want to check the names on the index as there seems to be a discrepancy.

David Fitzgerald and Kathleen Smith. May 1937. St Matthews RC church, Uxbridge, Middlesex.

I can't find it anywhere, please help. Many thanks.
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

The year has not yet been transcribed on FreeBMD yet

Comment

David M Fitzgerald ....Smith April/May/June 1937 Uxbridge 3a 244

What seems to be the problem with the names?
      Heather

Comment

Jun 1937

David M Fitzgerald marries Kathleen Smith in Uxbridge. 3a 244.

Does that help at all
        Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

I couldn't see that for looking. Thankyou. Problem with the name is his birth cert says David Charles Fitzgerald and marriage cert says David Michael Fitzgerald. I was hoping the cert had a clerical error.
          Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Working...
          X