Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Death Cert would you send for??

Mary Ann Sperring born abt 1834 Midsomer Norton Somerset
    cannot find her or her Husband George Arthur Tyler in 1901 but have him in 1911 says Widower ,in a Workhouse in Edmonton ,Institute owned by St Leonards Shoreditch
    so think have his death in 1916 Shoreditch
    They were both living in Bethnal Green in 1891

have 4 likely Deaths for Mary Ann
    Mary Tyler 1834-1903 Shoreditch
    Mary Ann Tyler 1836-1895 Hackney
    Mary A Tyler 1832-1917 Bethnal Green
    Mary Tyler 1834-1899 Pancras
    not being able to find her in 1901 is a problem

Thanks

Val, where were they in 1891?
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Jules,

They were both living in Bethnal Green in 1891
      :p

Comment

Originally posted by Merry Monty Montgomery View Post
        Jules,

:p

Doh !!
        Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

I had a quick look at 1901 and couldn't find them either. I wouldn't like to guess which cert incase I chose the wrong one.
          Jules

Comment

Did they have children?

If so, where were they in 1891, 1901 and 1911? Might help you narrow down the area - if they were old enough to be married, Mum may have been living with them before she died, or when she was ill and needed caring for.

Bee.
            Bee~~~fuddled.

Searching for BANKS, MILLER, MOULTON from Lancs and Cheshire; COX from Staffordshire and Birmingham;
            COX, HALL, LAMBDEN, WYNN, from Hants and Berks; SYMES (my mystery g'father!) from anywhere near Bournemouth.

Comment

hi and thanks they aren't with the children, he the Husband ran a Ironmongers shop all through the relationship in Bethnal Green
              Thing is I have a letter from Dr Barnado's and part of it says the maternal Grandmother Mrs Mary Tyler aged 66 living in 83 Barnetts Grove Bethnal Green and that was in 1899 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                hi and thanks they aren't with the children, he the Husband ran a Ironmongers shop all through the relationship in Bethnal Green
                Thing is I have a letter from Dr Barnado's and part of it says the maternal Grandmother Mrs Mary Tyler aged 66 living in 83 Barnetts Grove Bethnal Green and that was in 1899 ??
                I've found that address in 1901 and the Tylers are not there. There are two families - William Simkins 30 b Bethnal Green and family and the other family are Alfred R Loane (or Soane?) 29 b Biggleswade, Beds and his wife and child.

Comment

oh thanks Merry I do wonder if they fibbed about the address as they did not want to be responsible for the Grandchildren that were taken into care???
                  I'm fed up with this lot UGH thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X