Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo

[IMG]http://i130

Please would some kind person please try to put a little colour into this thank you

Margaret

I have done it wrong

Margaret

Comment

Is this right please

I do not know if this right now

Margaret

Comment

I think this is right

Margaret

Comment

Margaret can you rescan it at 300 dpi please. It is too small to do anything with. You will get a better coloured photo if you can rescan it.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Wendy thank you for you but I do not know what is wrong with me I can't seem to make it bigger the photo it self is bigger than what I have here but as I am scanning it there is like a dooted line that comes all the way round it and I can't get it away

Margaret

Comment

I've had a go but it isn't as good as if the photo was a bit bigger.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by maggiemay View Post
                Wendy thank you for you but I do not know what is wrong with me I can't seem to make it bigger the photo it self is bigger than what I have here but as I am scanning it there is like a dooted line that comes all the way round it and I can't get it away

Margaret
                Hi Margaret
                Have you followed the cropping and scanning instructions ?

The dotted line sounds like your crop line

Looks like a smashing pic
                Hope you manage to get it sorted out

When you upload to Photobucket please make sure you have the file size option set at the maximum

If you have a free account (like most of us) then this will be 1 megabyte

It looks as if you've scanned the lid of the scanner as well as your pic ... so you need to crop it first
                Last edited by Rachel Scand; 25-04-09, 15:02.
                ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

thank you Rachel I am still trying and Wendy even though it it small it still looks nice .

Margaret

Comment

Working...
                  X