Missing Birth Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Birth Records

I have William and Mary Ann Lennox with their parents William and Eliza and siblings in 1871 census at Boltongate, Cumberland. They are aged 7 and it states they are twins.
    I cannot find their births either on FreeBMD or Ancestry.
    Can anyone help please.

UPDATE:

Found them mistranscribed as Lenox.
    Last edited by Granny Lynne; 25-04-09, 13:47.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Hi Lynne
    I can find their baptism at Bolton Parish,Cumberland on 17th september 1864 but at the mo I can't see them in the births either.Will have another look!

Liz
    my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Comment

Liz
      Thanks for looking, our posts must have crossed. And thanks for the baptisms too. It's very kind of you to look.
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Found them Lynne!!

They were born july/aug/sept 1/4 in 1864 at Wigton and their name has only one n so Lenox reference 10b 477.

Liz
        my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Comment

Liz
          Sorry I should have said see UPDATE in my original post - LOL!
          Lynne

Comment

Working...
          X