Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Charts in 2009

Hello,
    Is there any way to print a descendants chart to fit on one sheet, instead of two sheets as in the poster method, I am using tree maker 2009,

I haven't found one, Gunner. The charts are one feature of 2009 I think could be improved.

I was trying to print some off and ended up wuth several pages, some with just 3 boxes on!

Comment

Thanks Lindsay, when i came to try and join the two pages part of the names hav'nt printed either, your right about needing looking at,.

Thanks gunner

Comment

Gunner,
        not sure if this is too late for you.

You can start by playing with the size of the boxes & the print size, also Comic Sans has quite a small print size.
        Also unclick the "Centre Tree on page" box.

Then you can physically drag the boxes around the page...I generally drag the boxes so they're very close together. If you play around you can generally squash things up quite a bit.
        ~ Louise ~

Researching Dalzell, Highmore & Sumpton in Cumbria, also Braidford & Chevalier

Comment

printing charts

Never too late Louise,
          Thanks for the info, i shall have a go with what you say.

Comment

Also, if I'm not too late!

Have a play around with the advanced settings when in poster. I've sometimes managed to make a descendant tree fit by making the spacing's smaller (or make a smaller tree look better on the page by making the spacing bigger)
            Sue

Comment

Working...
            X