scotland's people images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scotland's people images

does anyone know how long you have to access them?
    i finally payed for the will of donald matheson who died in 1830, 7 pages!! and now i find i have to install a java plug in.:( why can't they use adobe like everyone else?
    how long do i have to look at this will?

I thought once you paid it was always available, unless you delete it! I have details on my account that are months old. You don't need to use java, go into your account and change set up to suit you.

Comment

thanx bearger. but now i'e changed i can only download pages one and two?
      all figured out. it has lovely handwriting. and a long list of people who owed him money.
      Last edited by kylejustin; 21-04-09, 13:12.

Comment

I still have access to images I paid for about 4 years ago.
        Have you tried the direct download system - it should be an option when you go to my details. That is the system I use.
        Sorry but I am not very computer literate so apologies if I am talking rubbish.
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

oh, your not herky!! if it wasn't for you two i'd be begging mum to let me download yet another program. she's the administrator on the computer.
          i honestly didn't know that you could choose how you viewed images. now i do.

4 years? fantastic!! this will gave me date of death, and told me the wife was still alive in 1830. i wonder how long she was around for?

Comment

Working...
          X