Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please can someone help asap

hi
    please can some tell me how to fix what I have done. Some how I have managed to srink the size of my page and I can not get it back to a size I can read unless I go to the mregga setting which fills the whole page I know it is daft but it is really bugging me now
    Thank you

Laura

Has the actual page changed size or is the text just so small that you cannot read it.
    You can make the text larger by holding down the control key and hitting the + key.
    Also can make smaller by holding down control key and hitting - (minus) key.
    Elaine

Comment

HI
      Elaine it is the text and I have already tried that but it did not work is there another way I could try please

Laura

Comment

You can hold down the control and adjust with the wheel on the mouse if you have one, but other than that am not sure what the problem could be.

Which browser are you using?
        Elaine

Comment

I have family tree maker 2005 using windows XP on a lap top with pad other than that I do not have a clue sorry (not very technically minded )

Laura

Comment

When you are looking at this page - on Family Tree Forum - do you have a problem with text size - if so are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox of some other program.

Or are you just having a problem with page size on Family Tree Maker?
            Elaine

Comment

hi
              just on the family tree everything else is fine

Laura

Comment

Ah right!
                When you open Family Tree Maker does the box fill the whole screen?
                Elaine

Comment

WHen I make it large (with the icon on the page) it goes large to fill screen but when I make it small it is so small I can not read the text

Laura
                  Sorry for the delay had to put dinner on the kids are getting hungry)

Comment

Ah I seem to have fixed it gawd knows what I have done but it has gone back to normal
                    Thanks for your help Elaine

Laura

Comment

Glad it's sorted.
                      Elaine

Comment

Working...
                      X