Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor 1841 Census please can some one look

hi
    can some one please help me I am looking for a hannah cliff born in 1827 in Wymeswold I think this is her on the census for 1841 in Wymeswold (ravenshead Leicester) Ref HO107 Peice 595 book 10 dist 6 folio 9 line 51
    The problem I have is the image is not all that great and I can not read the image at all sorry to do this but I can not get a sharp picture of it

Thanks

Laura

Laura I can see that it says Hannah Cliff but that's about it! Underneath it looks like it says "Thos. ditto".
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

I've looked but as you say the image is not good and the only words I can read is Hannah Cliff and William Cliff who is AG Lab.
      GWEN

Comment

HI
        does it give and age that you can read sorry but my vision is not great after a while of staring everything goes blurred thanks

Laura

Comment

sorry it does not give an age have you found her on the 1851 census?
          GWEN

Comment

HO107; Piece: 2084; Folio: 674; Page: 5

Is the above her in 1851?

Comment

Oh doh, didn't notice you said b 1827! lol.....just that one had a William and a Thomas with her!! (excuses )

Comment

HI
                In she married in 1846 to Thoams fairbrother I have her there I was trying to pinpoint her parents and she seems to be the best of the pick which is just my luck

Laura

Comment

Working...
                X