i'm lost again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm lost again

This is the third time of trying to put a post on this site and I still cant seem to do it.

I have put a thread on for Grandpa Jim which I can just about find. I have put a thread on asking about uploading photos and that has gone. I have just tried to put a thread up trying to find my last thread and that has gone too.

I am new to this site and if this keeps on happening I wont be here long. It is a shame as I have just gone right out of my way to take photos of different churches to put on this site but for one reason or another this site doesnt want to have me here.

Jane

HI
    Please do not give up I can not help with the techincal side of things but I am sure someone on here can help

Good luck in your Research
    Laura

Comment

If you click on your name at the left and then click on Find more Posts by Jane Richards, you will get a list of every post you have made.

Some posts on the Comunity Boards are deleted on a Sunday.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Here's your post for Grandpa Jim

Comment

sorry it has taken me a while to reply but i keep getting thrown off here. Or is Someone trying to tell me something. I must go now but i will try and find this thread later. lets hope i don't loose this one.

Jane

Comment

Hi Jane,

Sorry to hear you are having problems navigating the site.

You can find posts you have added or threads you have started in the following ways.

Click on the word FORUMS on the blue navigation bar, and select SUBSCRIBED THREADS from the drop down menu. This will give you all threads that you have contributed to.

The other way is to click on your name to the left of any of your posts, and select FIND MORE POSTS BY JANE RICHARDS.

It does get easier with time - please don't give up on us yet!
            Elaine

Comment

Thanks Wendy, Trish and Elaine for your help.

I found some of my threads but some have disappeared completely. OH well I will try again another day when i'm feeling better.

Jane

Comment

If you go to the main forum listing
                Family Tree Forum - forum list
                and scroll down to the Community board, you will see in the descriptions of each forum that threads are deleted after a certain period of time.
                Deletion of threads only applies to the Community board - the rest of the site is not affected.
                Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 14-04-09, 18:38.
                Elaine

Comment

Jane, one problem that people sometimes have is they type in their post and click on "Preview Post" to make sure it looks o.k. but then they forget to click the Submit button to actually post it up!
                  KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                  (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
                  X