Windows Password request to change Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Password request to change Password

I am getting lots of emails in the last couple of days supposedly from microsoft saying I have requested to change my password on messenger???
    I have not requested this and dont want to copy and paste the link they sent me do you think they arent really from them??

If you have not requested it I would leave it well alone

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

I would delete them.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

thanks I am getting fed up with them will delete them

Comment

Definitely delete them Val - Microsoft will tell you they never send emails to you directly - I have had several of the same ones recently and they have all gone through to spam - as with so many other things they are spam and possibly a potential problem (the same as the ones from the Banks!)
          There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

thanks Marion did think it was strange ?? thing is they arent going into my spam inbox but my normal one ??

Comment

All of mine came in via gmail and they slung them straight into spam for me - I do so like gmail for their spam filter!!!

Comment

I am not good at setting up email accounts or I would do that.

Comment

What do you use for your email, Val? You should have the option to block the sender. Creating a Gmail account is easy. Just go to the Google home page and click on the Mail link at the top of the page, then on the "Create an account" button. Fill in the form and it's done.
                  Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Val,
                    As Lorry says it's so simple - I use the gmail account for nearly all tree mail or where I don't know people very well - my "normal" accounts are used for friends and relatives. Do go and have a look - even OH has one - and he set it up himself - does that say anything about easy it is!!!!:D

Comment

thanks very much have set it up so easy but was wondering how hard is it to import my contacts email addresses into it

Comment

Working...
                      X