Origins Network ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origins Network ....

We've just received an email from Origins Network letting us know that they have an offer on their annual subs .... valid until the 19th April ...

"unlimited access to exclusive British and Irish record collections dating back to the 13th century"

for £47 .....................

just off to check what collections they have, but in the meantime does anyone subscribe to this site? If so, what's your opinion of it? Is it worthwhile subscribing? (my ancestry subs recently ran out ...)
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Yes, I have a subscription.
    In my opinion nowhere near as good as Ancestry or Findmypaast if you want basic census information as they only cover 1841/1861/1871.
    No BMD info.
    You really need to see what databases it has and whether they would be of interest to you.
    British Origins - English genealogy search, England ancestor records and England maps
    Elaine

Comment

Hi Elaine ... I've just been looking at the database and surprised that only 1841, 1861 and 1871 census info

... there seems to be quite a few Irish records, but these wouldn't be of any use to me!

... "Scots Origins features a Free IGI search, access to "Origins Experts" research of Scottish Old Parish Registers Births, Baptisms, Marriages and Death records and 1861 and 1871 Census Records, a Free Scottish Place search, and expert articles and discussion on Scottish history"
      Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Comment

Working...
      X