PR Transcriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Transcriptions

I made quite a few notes whilst at the record office yesterday for the Parish of Beaulieu, Hampshire, for one particular name, I'm happy to share this info, is there anywhere on here to put them or is there no call for this sort of thing? Couldn't find anything on the Wiki.
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Jules, if you are asking whether you can post up the records on here then sorry, but this site isn't really geared up for parish register transcriptions. We have been asked this before but decided this site wasn't the best place to hold this kind of data. You could try FreeREG, or set up your own website, or try contacting the Hampshire Online Parish Clerks to see if they would be interested?
    Parish registers & Online Transcriptions Archive

But feel free to put your name in the Wiki Surname Directory as someone who is researching that particular surname:
    Surname Directory - Family Tree Forum
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Thank you. Just wondered if it was going to be useful to anyone.
      There is one other member researching the name in the same parish, so I've pm'd her.
      Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Working...
      X