Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for George BULFIN

Hi
    Looking for information on a George BULFIN b1847 Ireland d1910 Waterloo NSW Australia (all I have), parents are William BULFIN and Anne GREEN.
    George married Abt 1878 in Sydney NSW Australia to Maria Jane BEVAN b7/3/1854 Paramatta NSW Australia d Abt 1917 Sydney NSW Australia.
    Children:
    Alice Isobella b 12 May 1880 Balmain NSW Australia d 16 July 1967
    Blanche b 25 Jan 1882 Balmain NSW Australia d 16 July 1967
    Laura May b15 July 1883 Balmain NSW Australia d 22 Aug 1975
    Albert Edward b 5 Oct 1884 Balmain NSW Australia d28 Dec 1960
    Ethel b15 Jan 1886 Balmain NSW Australia d 15 Jan 1964
    Hilda Doris b 5 Mar 1894 d 14 May 1983.
    I have tried just about every where looking for the correct George BULFIN but so far have had very little success.
    Last edited by AYAREM; 11-05-09, 09:50.

There is a tree on Ancestry (Goddard / Timmins Family Tree) which gives his place of birth as Kings County, Ireland..
    Also gives his marriage date as 3rd October 1878.

If it's not your tree it might be worth contacting the owner to see if she has any more info.
    Elaine

Comment

The NSW online indexes show his marriage to Maria as being in 1878. That would fit better with the dates for the children's births than 1898.
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

the marriage cert should give information about his father, maybe mother? and birthplace. his death cert should tell you what part of ireland he was from.

Comment

If you can get his death certificate you should get some excellent info.New South wales certifaicates record place of birth, name and occupation of father and mothers name,place of marriage and to whom, how long in the Australian colonies and place of burial. it would be great if British certifactes were as detailed.
          Kazza

Comment

Working...
          X