Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Winner of WDWTYA? 2nd April 2009 is........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Winner of WDWTYA? 2nd April 2009 is........

quoy!

Well done

Oh My Goodness me Thank You
    This might look a small insignificent wall but to me it belongs in China
    The Facts All verefied
    1. Ronald Frederick William Holding born 15th March 1884 Poplar London parents Ronald Bentham Holding 1863 Manchester 1905 West Ham ,
    Fanny Elizabeth Everett Coker 1865 Norfolk 1909 Chorlton.

2.R F W weds Olive Anderson 1912 Chorlton . Olives sister was Eva

3 R F W fathers between Olive and Eva

Olive Eugenie Holding March 1913 West Derby Liverpool
    Phyllis Eva August 1915 Tranmere ( my mother in law)
    Doris 1918 August Toxteth Park
    Nancy Winifred April 1920 Toxteth Park
    Agnes Jean September 1920 Manchester
    daughter October 1924 West Derby

4 1925 Eva goes to live in Manchester taking with her Phyllis ,Doris and Nancy R.F W stays with Olive and other 3 girls

5 Olive dies I think 1949 but I will have to find her death certificate out and is registered by Olve E saying her mother was a widow.

6. I have R f w s life all the way up to 1935 he is a t an address in London at that time , then nothing goes in a puff of smoke

I have checked the death reisters several times but I cannot find him so I think this brick wall will stay
    Thank You for reading
    Quoy
    Last edited by quoy; 04-04-09, 12:33.

Comment

Quoy, can you confirm that all the people you mentioned in your post are no longer living please, as our forum rules don't allow details of living people to be posted without their permission? Thanks.

So what we are looking for is what happened to Ronald Frederick William Holding after 1935?
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi Kite runner

Olive Phyllis Doris Nancy and Agnes I have the death certificates for however the last daughter I am only 99% so I will remove her.

Ronald is the one that I am looking for . Iam sure he must be dead by nowbut then again who knows ?

Comment

I've just looked through the death indexes from 1934 to 1970 (when I got bored!) and couldn't see him either. I was only checking the proper surname spelling though (I looked at all first name combinations).......

There are a lot of possible surname variations (Holder, Holden etc etc). Have you looked at any of those?

Comment

Thanks for looking
            I have checked under Holden and Holdin But not Holder I will try that

Comment

congratulations from an holder ancester brenda xxxx

Comment

Working...
              X