Can anyone find Hannah Johnson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone find Hannah Johnson?

My gt. gt. grandmother Hannah Johnson was born abt 1849 in Macclesfield, Cheshire and married David Short abt 1852 at St.Stephen's Church, Audenshaw in Sept q 1872.
    I have them living in Ashton Under Lyne in the 1881 and 1891 censuses, but cannot find Hannah before then?
    Can anyone help?

In 1871 There's a Hannah Johnson b1849 in Macclesfield with husband John Johnson a blacksmith.

RG10; Piece: 3670; Folio: 25; Page: 2; GSU roll: 841865

Was she married before?
    .................................................. .......

And another one - again married living with inlaws in Macclesfield.

RG10; Piece: 3672; Folio: 64; Page: 24; GSU roll: 841866.

.................................................. .........

Ah this one's better - not married but born c1852 parents Joseph and Eliza

RG10; Piece: 3675; Folio: 166; Page: 18; GSU roll: 841868.
    Last edited by JBee; 01-04-09, 22:52.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

1861 census bn 1849 macclesfield.
      At the home of Firth family in Huddersfield as house servant.
      RG9/3266 Page 28
      Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

1851 bn 1849. Living in macclesfield
        With parents Robert and Elizabeth. Siblings are Samuel, Martha, Mary and Hannah.
        HO107/2160 Page 27
        Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Another one for 1851. Hannah Mary bn 1850 living in macclesfield.
          With aprents Joshua and Charlette. Siblings are Elizabeth Fallows and Benjamin
          HO107/2159 page 26
          Jules

Comment

1871. Hannah M Johnson bn 1851 living in macclesfield.
            With parents Samuel and Hannah. Sister Lydia
            RG10/3672 page 24.
            Jules

Comment

Working...
            X