Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I check a particular hardware.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I check a particular hardware.....

configuration please?

I keep getting backup failure and cant seem to put it right.:o
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Backup failure

wonder if its the same problem as this
    If I remember rightly you are using Vista ?? I get the same problem drives me mad, the best way I found was to use a portable drive and not a disc as it kept telling me they were full ?? and they weren't, even got the message with new ones

Comment

Thanks Val. I dont use a disk just the hard drive but I must have done something right as it has given me 2 successful backups since I put up the thread, so fingers crossed.

Think it was connected to something which down loaded with pack 1, a product update.
      I went into that and twiddled and tweaked it. There was 3 product programs, I un-ticked one of them and that appears to have sorted my problem.........also resulting in getting my headline page back and giving me access to my reply button on GR......so all in all, got a few things sorted.

Also went into OS last night, out of curiosity and found I had a file, which I can only imagine someone, somewhere out there wanted to share with me.
      It was some family tree info and several photos of a family completely un-connected to me!!!
      Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Working...
      X