Does anyone have the SA BMD discs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the SA BMD discs?

Could SKS with the above please tell me if Esther Jane Martin married Richard David Beck and when this occurred?

Thanks in advance.
    Kit

A big thank you to Kerri from Aus for looking for me. She has been unable to find the marriage but has sent me a huge PM with details of their children.
    Kit

Comment

good to see it worked it. sort of.
      it is a pain that aus bmd's arn't available online like freebmd. i have to go to the state library for the indexes for s.a. and vic.

the other alternative is to pay to use the online vic bmd's.

Comment

Oh, so SA = South Australia? I thought this thread was about South Africa!

Comment

Kyle, some states do have their indexes available to view free online, for instance NSW does.
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

yes, and i think tas does as well. never the ones i need though!!

Comment

Sorry Merry I thought someone on here had the discs so I knew that person would know what I mean.

SA has all their indexes on discs. I've used them once before at the LDS.

The discs are fantastic though as they give dates and for marriages fathers names as well. If you had a lot of research for the state it would be worth it to buy the discs. You wouldn't need to buy any certs.
              Kit

Comment

I'm sure Kerri just sits in the background here waiting for SA questions.

Then she pounces and provides above and beyond the call.

Kerri has helped me a few times..

Comment

Not only above and beyond the call Libby but immediately too. I don't think she could have helped me any quicker than she did.
                  Kit

Comment

Well I know I cant help others with English records but I do have lots of CDs for Australia,especially South Australia. Its fun to track down family groups. All my ancestors came from England to SA in the early 1850's,with one lot coming to Western Australia in 1830.
                    Kerri

Comment

Working...
                    X