Electoral Roll Look-Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electoral Roll Look-Ups

There is a member on on GR kindly offering to do look ups from 2003-to date.
    I didnt think such recent records were accessible.??

If its who i think you mean Alan, i have had some good results from her, i always pm her and she gets back to me pretty quickly....
    Jacky

Comment

Its good news Tilly.................I'm just surprised, given the information on them, that they are available.

Comment

Alan, you can look them up yourself on Search for People, Businesses and Maps - 192.com or on Findmypast ("Living Relatives" search);both are pay sites. Be extra careful if you use Findmypast to do this because they charge you credits just to do the search even if you don't find the person you are looking for - i.e. you don't get a list of matches and only pay to view one, you pay to do the search in the first place.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Kite, thank you for that info...........I'm a wiser man today.

Comment

Now some people can choose not to have their electoral roll info given out but not long ago you could go into any public library and ask to see the electoral roll for that area.
            ~ with love from Little Nell~
            Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Working...
            X