Lancashire RO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancashire RO

I wonder if anyone can help me. I need to find out who was at an address in 1919, as my GGGrandmother died there and she was from Yorkshire, but died in Blackpool.

Is there anyone going to the records office who could look at the electoral register for me please?

GGGrandmother lived at the same address in Yorkshire all her life, and it is listed on her death cert. The witness is her son, who also lived in Yorkshire (next door to his mum lol) all his life. I guess they must have been visiting someone but don't really know who it could be as all the other children were also in Yorkshire.

Thank you in advance if you can help
    Tracy

Tracy

Unless she was a "forty shilling freeholder" she wouldn't have had a vote in 1919, sorry.

DOH! Just read your post properly, ignore me.

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Orangeblossom View Post
      I wonder if anyone can help me. I need to find out who was at an address in 1919, as my GGGrandmother died there and she was from Yorkshire, but died in Blackpool.

Is there anyone going to the records office who could look at the electoral register for me please?

GGGrandmother lived at the same address in Yorkshire all her life, and it is listed on her death cert. The witness is her son, who also lived in Yorkshire (next door to his mum lol) all his life. I guess they must have been visiting someone but don't really know who it could be as all the other children were also in Yorkshire.

Thank you in advance if you can help
      Hi,
      I visit the Lancashire RO on an irregular basis.
      Not sure when next going but I would gladly look up address for you when I do get there.
      PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by holcan View Post
        Hi,
        I visit the Lancashire RO on an irregular basis.
        Not sure when next going but I would gladly look up address for you when I do get there.
        PM me.
        Bumping up

Comment

Sorry, I was out yesterday.

Thank you very much

I will PM you the address.
          Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by Orangeblossom View Post
            Sorry, I was out yesterday.

Thank you very much

I will PM you the address.