Help with RegCure please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with RegCure please

I downloaded and paid for RedCure and Paretologic Privacy Controls today. Elaine alerted me to something sus about it and so I Googled it and it appears I didn't need to pay for it........well lesson learned...check first pay last

What I need help with please is just what CAN you let it delete and what do you avoid removing and if I make a mistake am I going to wreck my system's workings.

I let it remove Media and email stuff and there is a noticeable difference in the speed of my page loading alread.........there is over 4,000 more that RegCure says I should remove. Help!

MACPANDA'S FAMILY **Please click in**

Hi Macpanda,

All programs like RegCure and others work in the same way it finds old unused reg files and broken reg files etc etc I have used RegCure from time to time and not had any problems using it.

What I suggest is that you backup your registry first, before you start to delete old entry's from there.

Scan using RegCure once its finished and repeat the process untill there are no more errors, you should see a good difference in the speed of your pc.

hope this helps you out

Comment

Thanks for the advise Brian....confidence is low here so excuse me if I ask dumb questions ok...lol

Do I use the backup on RegCure or am I doing a back up to a disc Brian?

Comment

If RegCure has backup which I think it does then use that.

Comment

Thanks Brian will do.

Comment

Working...
          X