Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does a Microsoft 6to4 adapter do please ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does a Microsoft 6to4 adapter do please ???

I did a check on my pc performance and errors etc and it says my drivers need updating
    Is this safe to do and if so how ??? thanks
    I am not having any problem I know of just a bit slow to start up and close down sometimes.

Have a look here Val. Might help.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Val what O/S do you have and what service pack do you have installed?

Comment

whats an O/S please??? Brian
        I did look at that Wendy but didnt really understand it ?? I did wonder if its something to do with that Adapter I got for the Router signal which I dont have any more anyway ???

Comment

Val, he means Operating System - is it XP or Vista?
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

blimey Wendy didnt like the first solution much ???? still not clear what its for ??
            oh thanks its Vista

Comment

Val, can't say I liked it much either. Didn't understand it either. I leave all that to my son.
              Wendy

Comment

maybe he can pop round Wendy ?????

Comment

Don't think you'd get much sense out of this weekend Val. He's into Formula 1 and the first race starts tomorrow morning!!!!:D:D:D
                  Wendy

Comment

oh yuk all that noise , you are lucky though having someone like him around, my son is quite clever with PCs but he lives miles away.

Comment

Well Vista has released Service Pack 1 so if you dont have that installed, I would suggest installing it because Vista is very buggy and this Service Pack fix's alot of the problems.

Comment

hi Brian have checked and do have service pack 1 installed and when I just tried to find a update for the driver it said I already had the updated version???? so why is it showing a yellow warning thingy next to it ???

Comment

The drive maybe corrupt or the wrong driver can you take a screen shot of the file and error for me so I can see? and I will try and get right driver for you.

Comment

not sure how you do a screen shot will look it up thanks Brian

Comment

Working...
                            X