Page load error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page load error

5 days now of getting page load error messages - its driiving me bananas. The router light is on all the time so its not that Ive lost connection is it? But every now and then up comes the page load error and I have to keep retrying until the site finally comes up.

I did a network diagnostics thing and at first it said possible DNS error. I tried again and it said no error can be detected

Is it only on this site, Heather, or others too?
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Try this Heather: bypass your router so that your router is not being used and see if this fix's your problem, if it does its your router or router settings, you can try to reset your router and see if this fix's your problem.

you said you tryed ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew?

if not goto a command prompt start/ run, type cmd and type ipconfig /release press enter then type ipconfig /renew and press enter.

Let us know how you get on.
      Last edited by Britec; 28-03-09, 11:24.

Comment

Hi guys, many thanks for your help. Today, miraculously its all back to normal - I guess it must have been a server problem?

It was all sites Kite.

Phew, thank goodness its working now.

Comment

Thank goodness Heather dont want you having to use your pretty new Dustpan and Brush do we ???

Comment

Working...
          X