I Can Now See the LMA !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Now See the LMA !!

Today I have just looked on Ancestry, and I can see all the new LMA records !!! how weird,trouble is I dont know who to look for on there, but it will be fun looking at them all. Thanks Ancestry.
    regards Patti

*******always searching*********
    for Bracey.Speck.Gusterson.Taylor.Livermore.

I can also see them, which was in doubt because I have the old style subscription, unfortunately non of mine appear to be there.

Regards
    Jill

Comment

I cannot find the records to look at can some help and tell where they are? We were told yesterday that all uk members would be able to seen them today.
      GWEN

Comment

What's LMA ?
        Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Originally posted by JulesSmith View Post
          What's LMA ?
          London Metropolitan Archives

Records and Archives centre with pr's etc which are being placed online via Ancestry, saves the £30+ per hour charge they often quoted but i foresee it will take a long time before there is much online.
          Last edited by Glen in Tinsel Knickers; 27-03-09, 11:22.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
          My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
          My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

Ooh that sounds interesting. thanks for letting me know.
            Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

The LMA website

Records and archives
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
              My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
              My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

I can see them now had to log out and go back in but so far found none of my family but will keep looking.
                GWEN

Comment

Working...
                X