Devon RO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon RO

I shall be grateful if someone can advise me whether anyone does research at Devon RO.
    Many thanks
    John King

just giving this a nudge up, as I will also be interested in any replies
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I have no experience with the RO but do know the DFHS supply info at very little cost, they have broken some of my brick walls.
      DFHS | About Devon FHS
      Bridget

Comment

Devon RO

Many thanks Bridget - just thought there may be someone out there like Vivienne who does a great deal of searches at the Somerset RO

John

Comment

Have you thought about using a Devon Online Parish Clerk?

GENUKI/Devon: Devon Online Parish clerks and One Place Studies Project
          Jeanette
          Don't interpret this smile as happiness; it's insanity! :D

Comment

Hi

I am happy to do look ups at North Devon RO, I have done many on other sites. But as I work full time, you may have to wait a couple of weeks. If you email, via messags, me details I will see what I can find.

BUT:

I really do not like doing searches for Plymouth, as I have only ever spent hours looking for things only to come away with nothing. A lot of records were lost in the war. So I have more or less said no more.

regards

Mandy
            Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Devon RO

Devon RO does have a research service with details of charges etc on their website.
              I have both Devon RO & North Devon RO are both very helpful on the telephone.
              Jo

Comment

Devon RO

Many thanks to you all for your kind advice, and especially Mandy for your offer. I would certainly not expect you to do a search for me when you are working, and so I shall make contact with Devon Family History Society first.

Thanks again.

John

Comment

Working...
                X