Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big thank yous!

hi,

a couple of weeks ago i posted a thread about 2 extra children being born on the census and i didnt know who they are.

well with help from on here we found 2 possible births, i ordered the cert for the 1st - george alexander lackey, wasnt 100% sure he was mine BUT the cert arrived today and he is mine.

this has solved part of the problem - 1 out of the 2 births, thing is on 1911 of these 2 extra births 1 lived i didnt. george died in 1889, which means that there is still a birth and a child that lived to 1911.

the other birth that members on here found was for a james lackey but there was a matching death a few months after birth so he cant be mine. i think the child was born in oreland b4 they came to the uk.

but THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME FIND GEORGE. xxx
    **no point asking the living for help as the dead are more helpful!!!**

https://purplerosefamilytree.blogspot.com/

Thats great Amy, because someone on here had metioned something about gaps in families i found 2 children born and died between the census and now have both birth certs

Sylvia
    Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
    Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
    Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X