Skype what is it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skype what is it???

I heard you could use it on the Computer to speak to people but thats all I know can any one explain in simple steps I did like the sound of it is it handy for speaking to people abroad and in this country is it a software I would have to download ( never anyone to get the full storey from ) thanks

Hi, I've just downloaded it a couple of weeks ago, prompted by my Sis in NZ & if I can do it anybody can!
    Just google Skype & it tells you just what to do.
    I've spoken to my Sis a few times since & we even had a 3 way call the other night with her son in Aus, all for free.
    I bought a headset (£9.95in Staples) but you may already have a microphone & speakers on your computer that you can use.
    My Sis has a webcam but I don't think anyone wants to see my ugly mug so I didn't bother.:D
    Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Hi granabella

Skype is very easy to download & use. You can download it here :

Skype official website – download Skype free now for free calls and internet calls

I use it to have multiple chats with friends & family all around the world. It is free to any other Skype caller, so they have to have downloaded it to their computers as well. It has a video facility so you can use a webcam to see one another. It can also be used to call landlines as well, but there would be a charge for that.

Good luck you will enjoy it!

Joanie

Comment

Thank you both I am going to download tomorrow it sounds very good and FREE thats very good thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X