Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember my Army records Childrens Births??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember my Army records Childrens Births??

Dont know who remembers me looking for my Alexander Millers Childrens names mentioned on his War records which although having the dates and area I could not find anywhere ??? well no wonder ! it turns out he had an affair and they were registered under the surname of the Man who's wife he had an affair with.
    And it gets more complicated , I have found a brilliant contact on GR .

Congratulations - ain't life complicated? Glad you've found someone to help solve the mystery:D

Comment

I am so happy tonight my new contact has sent me photos of this rellie whom I have never seen.
      What a great day its been.

Comment

I do remember, Val, glad you've sorted it out. Though I'm surprised he managed to get them put on his army records.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

so am I especially as they did not have his surname ???
          I am not sure about the reason they ask for the childrens names is it because they can claim money for them ????

Comment

I think that's right, yes, Val.
            KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
            (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

does make you wonder how many claims were not valid??? and why the officer signed as certs seen ?????

Comment

Working...
              X