Help Restoring Great Granny please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Restoring Great Granny please.

Not sure if I have done this right as I have not put anything on photobucket before let alone put it from there to here.

This (I hope) is my Husbands Great Grandmother we didn't think there were any photo's of her until my Mother In Law died and we found these thankfully with her name on the back. Unfortunately not very good and would be delighted if anything could be done to restore them.

Thank you.

Jill

I am only just learning to do restoration, but I have a had a quick go at this one. Perhaps one of the experts can do better.

plus a bit of colour

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thank you Wendy that's better she looked like she was disappearing into the background. The other one might be trickier I don't what has happened to it?

Regards
      Jill

Comment

I really don'y know if I have the skill to do anything with the other one. Let's hope one of the others can do something.
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Jill,

If I get more time I will try and darken it down for you to get more detail, but its not easy on this photo, the top had all but gone had to pull out me bag of tricks on this one

Comment

Thank you Brian that looks great.

Regards
            Jill

Comment

Working...
            X